Resolved
3.7
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Apr 20

The company rep contacted me and offered to give me a refund for the wig and even told me I did not have to return the wig sent, which was helpful and saved me money.

Update by user Apr 20

Wigsbuy read my review and contacted me. The costumer service rep this time was quite sympathetic and offered a refund for the wig and even said I did not have to return the merchandise.....which was very helpful. I shall probably now buy the wig I wanted in the proper color - which was given to me in a previous email.

Original review posted by user Apr 16

The very small color squares that are shown are not correct and misrepresent the real color. I wanted a Medium Brown and chose 4/27, however when it arrived (finally) the color was more a copper color and very unnatural looking....WIG is what people would say if they saw it on me.

I then started corresponding with one of your representatives (Rebecca) to see if I could exchange it for the proper color and was told "For the return problem, you need to pay the postage and 25$ reshipping fee" ! This seemed unfair since I did nothing wrong but in faith, chose a color you showed. I decided to just return it and was told how much I'd lose for something that was not my fault.

This is the reply: " the refund of 60% product price after the deduction of shipping cost (18$) is our maximum concession because we invested a lot of time and cost in material, processing " I did not wear the wig...it is just as I received it. I am so totally disappointed in your costumer service and shall never purchase another wig from this company.

Review about: Wigsbuy Wig.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Long wait time for delivery, Did not like service, No return address and no refund envelope for returns.

Comments

Dear Customer,So sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order.Could you please let me know your correct id number so that I could be able to help you?Any other questions, please also feel free to send emails to reviews@wigsbuy.com,we will try our best to help you solve your problem.Have a nice day.

to Anonymous #1465576

Dear Anonymous. I do not know what my id number is?

You can reach me if you like directly at ckason@aol.com.

As you may have read, I did contact Wigsbuy directly and got all those responses which is why I wrote the above review. Thank you for your concern.

to Anonymous #1465632

Dear, thanks for your kindly cooperation. I had found your order, and we will send you email to help you solve your problem.

Please kindly check your email (ckason@aol.com). Nice day!