I purchase many of the wigs that are pictured on wigsbuy.com and lacewigsbuy,com.I was curious as to how they come up with their USD prices which in most cases are 1-2 hundred dollars more than the pictured wigs selling price.So I asked(the same) as well as"would I receive the Envy or RWelch wig if purchased.
I could not receive an answer to either. The photos are from legitimate sites comparing wigsbuys misleading and I believe fraudulent use of photos.
Some of the female workers they show on their site (I'm not sure and hope I'm wrong)look like children.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Not answering and avoiding direct questions
- Reason of review:
- The entire site looks like bad news for some.
- Preferred solution:
- I Just don't want others to be deceived
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I wish I had done a little bit more research indeed. I thought Lacewigsbuy was a legitimate company thinking it was based in Canada, WRONG! their manufacturers are in Suzhou,China..."
- "Community Care Inc. has been stealing Medicaid dollars intended for recipients for years with the help of the WI Department of Health Services and the Centers for Medicare/Medicaid Services. Community..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "In august of 2015 installed replacement airbags new shocks and the air compressor on my 01 towncar. Thw warranty was very limited and our system was collapsed but was sure..."
- "I ordered some fixture parts from this "company" and what they sent was wrong. Not only did it not look anything like the item on-line it in fact was a..."
- "I ordered a quantity of '3' Coffee Crisp candy bars for $4.99 each. I naively thought that a quantity of '1' meant maybe a box containing at least 2 bars...."
- " I bought a red leather recliner. Within the first six months the weather started peeling leaving white space is exposed. I should've contacted the store but I thought it..."