1.7

I purchase many of the wigs that are pictured on wigsbuy.com and lacewigsbuy,com.I was curious as to how they come up with their USD prices which in most cases are 1-2 hundred dollars more than the pictured wigs selling price.So I asked(the same) as well as"would I receive the Envy or RWelch wig if purchased.

I could not receive an answer to either. The photos are from legitimate sites comparing wigsbuys misleading and I believe fraudulent use of photos.

Some of the female workers they show on their site (I'm not sure and hope I'm wrong)look like children.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of not answering and avoiding direct questions. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "the entire site looks like bad news for some." of wigsbuy wig and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5. Wigsbuy needs to "i just don't want others to be deceived" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wigsbuy wig in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wigsbuy.

Had an Experience with Wigsbuy?

Comments