1.6

I ordered a wig from Wigsbuy because I had chemo and wanted to have hair. After I read the reviews I found out that the company is not in the USA (yes, I should have researched more) and asked to cancel the order the day after I placed it.

It has now been FOUR WEEKS and they keep giving me the run around. They responded to my email to cancel the day before they ran my credit card for payment. I understand that it's hard to cancel an order, they are charging me 25% of the cost to cancel. Fine.

But after SIX emails back and forth I still have not received a refund. DO NOT use this company EVER!!

Because it is not in the US; the better business bureau cannot do anything about it. BEWARE!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wigsbuy Wig.

Wigsbuy Cons: Refusal to refund.

Comments

Dear customer,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are so sorry that we didn't meet your expectations.

Could you please tell me your order number so that we can solve your problem as soon as possible? You can also contact us via service@wigsbuy.com or reviews@wigsbuy.com.

I’m looking forward to your reply, thank you very much!