I ordered a wig on December 14 and paid by paypal. I was charged, but have never received anything.

When I go into my account, it says "you have no orders", but if I click on "view orders" it gives me the information about the wig and the payment. I have put in a dispute with Paypal as I have emailed them 3 times with no reply and also tried calling twice, but had a bad connection and could not understand anything that they were telling me.

There is no other information in my account other than I have paid for something that I have never received. I hope that Paypal will be able to resolve this for me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wigsbuy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 09, 2017.

Comments

Rotterdam, South Holland, Netherlands #1268468

Hi,

So sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order. Could you please let me know your correct order number so that I could be able to help you?

Any other questions, please also feel free to send emails to reviews@wigsbuy.com,we will try our best to help you solve your problem. Have a nice day.