We ordered two wigs at the same time, one for my sister and one for myself. Mine arrived first and was exactly as pictured on the site, so no argument there.

When my sister's wig arrived two weeks later, it was completely different to the image representing it on the website. (It was an actual celebrity photograph so probably not a wig at all). In any case, entirely unsatisfactory; wrong colour(s), wrong length and wrong look! The dispute email window seems designed to disallow more than a minimal amount of words, not nearly enough to describe the problem.

They say to log in to post a complaint but none of the login windows works. In fact, the whole website is crudely designed to avoid any interaction except for purchases. Apart from the infuriating loss of money, the humiliation of being caught out by Chinese scammers yet again is sickening!

Final word; DO YOUR RESEARCH. DO NOT DEAL WITH WIGSBUY!

Review about: Wigsbuy Wig.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Hi,So sorry to hear that you had some problems, could you please let me know your order number at reviews@wigsbuy.com so that I could be able to help you?Thank you.