I purchased a short afro wig (so they claim) the wig cost $109 and on me it looked like Groucho Max.The hair was not anything close to Black hair in texture.

I told customer service, through email, I was dissatisfied with how it looked and I wanted to return with full refund. They responded fix up or get a professional to fix it. Its cost too much to return. I don't care what I cost I wanted a turn.

It took so long from them to respond to the email, I figured they were not going to accept a return. I discarded the box the wig came in. After 3 weeks they respond they will give me 60% but I would have to return wig in box and all those cheap under $1 gifts. I had everything but the box.

They would not accept.Newer buy from them they are not professional, the communication is terrible and they have not intentions of refunding.

Review about: Wigsbuy Human Hair Wig.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Wigsbuy?

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1337236

Hi,So sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order, could you please let me know your order number at reviews@wigsbuy.com so that I could help you? Thank you.