I purchased a short afro wig (so they claim) the wig cost $109 and on me it looked like Groucho Max. The hair was not anything close to Black hair in texture.

I told customer service, through email, I was dissatisfied with how it looked and I wanted to return with full refund. They responded fix up or get a professional to fix it. Its cost too much to return. I don't care what I cost I wanted a turn.

It took so long from them to respond to the email, I figured they were not going to accept a return. I discarded the box the wig came in. After 3 weeks they respond they will give me 60% but I would have to return wig in box and all those cheap under $1 gifts. I had everything but the box.

They would not accept. Newer buy from them they are not professional, the communication is terrible and they have not intentions of refunding.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wigsbuy Human Hair Wig.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 06, 2017.

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1337236

Hi,So sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order, could you please let me know your order number at reviews@wigsbuy.com so that I could help you? Thank you.