I have purchased twice from this company, both SUPPOSEDLY human hair wigs.Regardless of the color chosen, they both came in the exact same red color.

The wigs look absolutely nothing like the pictured wigs on their website. They apparently get the photos of the wigs from elsewhere, then create poor quality, extremely different, wigs to sell to the public.The shipping was extremely slow and their customer service is atrocious. After filing a complaint, I was only offered a $30.00 refund on a $150.00+ wig. The wigs are very poor quality.

The one that I'm posting a link to, and which I order "the color as shown", came completely red with no highlights as advertised. The top was flat with no body, and the first layer began at the ear line. The weft could be seen on the top of the wig. And writing negative reviews on their website is useless.

They won't be posted. You will find raves on all their wigs, but apparently these are created by Wigsbuy themselves. Very fraudulent! DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY.

Go to a reputable AMERICAN site where they speak and comprehend fluent English.

I will never again buy from this company.This wig will go into the garbage because it's not even decent enough quality to donate.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Not like the picture at all
    • No stars wigsbuy ripped me off

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
Full refund of my purchase price plus return shipping on any requested returns.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Super Charming Sexy Long Layered Wavy Wig Human Hair 14 Inches
Review category
Health and Beauty
review #823955 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Wigsbuy? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 09 #1142064 Blytheville, Arkansas

I have filed complaints with:
International Consumer Protection Enforcement Network
Federal Trade Commission, FTC Complaint Assistant
My state's Attorney General's Office
FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center IC3 Hope something helps to stop them from scamming people.

0 0 Reply

Apr 07 #1140740 Braintree, Massachusetts

I too was foolish enough to purchase a wig from this sham of a company. Purchased a wig for over $200 and received something that looked like a mop. I sent them a message explaining the problem, sent them pictures. They sent a message stating I should wash this thing 2 or more times for it to look like the.picture they post. Offering $30 is a joke. I will be posting my complaints on my Facebook, Twitter, and on my Yelp accounts to warn people
Fair warning. Do Purchase They Beijing and evidently think nothing can be done to them.

1 0 Reply

Apr 05 #1139850 Scotts Valley, California

Because so many people, have been conned by the fraudulent
Chinese scammers at Wigsbuy, I encourage you to File a Complaint with the Federal Bureau of Investigation Internet Crime Complaint Center regarding your true experiences with Wigsbuy. They should be shut down so as to not steal any more customer's money. You can find the FBI Complaint Center with a simple Google.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.