Blytheville, Arkansas
100% full Not resolved

I have purchased twice from this company, both SUPPOSEDLY human hair wigs.Regardless of the color chosen, they both came in the exact same red color.

Related: Wigsbuy - BEWARE! There is a NO REFUND POLICY!!! Wigs are from China.

The wigs look absolutely nothing like the pictured wigs on their website. They apparently get the photos of the wigs from elsewhere, then create poor quality, extremely different, wigs to sell to the public.The shipping was extremely slow and their customer service is atrocious. After filing a complaint, I was only offered a $30.00 refund on a $150.00+ wig. The wigs are very poor quality.

The one that I'm posting a link to, and which I order "the color as shown", came completely red with no highlights as advertised. The top was flat with no body, and the first layer began at the ear line. The weft could be seen on the top of the wig. And writing negative reviews on their website is useless.

They won't be posted. You will find raves on all their wigs, but apparently these are created by Wigsbuy themselves. Very fraudulent! DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY.

Go to a reputable AMERICAN site where they speak and comprehend fluent English.

I will never again buy from this company.This wig will go into the garbage because it's not even decent enough quality to donate.

Review about: Super Charming Sexy Long Layered Wavy Wig Human Hair 14 Inches.

I didn't like: Not like the picture at all, No stars wigsbuy ripped me off.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Wigsbuy Natural Wig
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $150
Preferred solution Full refund of my purchase price plus return shipping on any requested returns.

Had an Experience with Wigsbuy?

Comments

dlyates99

I have filed complaints with:

International Consumer Protection Enforcement Network https://www.econsumer.gov

Federal Trade Commission, FTC Complaint Assistant https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov

My state's Attorney General's Office

FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center IC3

http://www.ic3.gov Hope something helps to stop them from scamming people.

Braintree, Massachusetts, United States #1140740

I too was foolish enough to purchase a wig from this sham of a company.Purchased a wig for over $200 and received something that looked like a mop.

I sent them a message explaining the problem, sent them pictures. They sent a message stating I should wash this thing 2 or more times for it to look like the.picture they post. Offering $30 is a joke. I will be posting my complaints on my Facebook, Twitter, and on my Yelp accounts to warn people about.this.dishonest.company.

Fair warning. Do Purchase from.this.company.

They are.in Beijing and evidently think nothing can be done to them.

Redvette
Scotts Valley, California, United States #1139850

Because so many people, have been conned by the fraudulent

Chinese scammers at Wigsbuy, I encourage you to File a Complaint with the Federal Bureau of Investigation Internet Crime Complaint Center regarding your true experiences with Wigsbuy. They should be shut down so as to not steal any more customer's money. You can find the FBI Complaint Center with a simple Google.