1.7

O NOT BUY anything from this company.Re:wig not same color both sides They will not replace Here's the email they sent me:1.

Sorry to hear that you are so unsatisfied with the wig .2. Kindly find that if you want to return the wig, according to our return policy , the buyer will pay the shipping fee for return,because the international shipping fee is a little expensive , so i am afraid that will be a big loss for you . 3. We really try to help you to solve your problems on your stand and we really want to reduce the loss and inconvenient for you.So, we suggest you keep the wig you have received ,we will refund you $15 as reimbursement and we will give you $10 discount when you place an order next time.

is that acceptable for you ?

if yes , i will refund you at once .4.Could you take the wig to your local hairdresser to make it as the picture style

Review about: Wigsbuy Wig.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Horible, Horrble, Price and wig styles provided same quality as advertisement.

I didn't like: No refund for defected product, Lied, Do no trust any things they said, Return policy, Item is not the one they show on website.

Had an Experience with Wigsbuy?

Comments

Merced, California, United States #1320351

I wish I had read all these bad reviews before I ordered from this company. Customer Service & their Refund Policy has been a nightmare for months.

DO NOT BUy WiGS from wigsbuy.com.They Are a bunch of liars that all act like they are ***.

What a scam.We give them good money and we get horrible product and customer service.

A good lesson on the need for patronizing local business. My hair / augmentation professional and I have 23 years of no problem (read:great) work and I found a friend to boot.

Don't waste your money on mail order junk and help your local business.

You get what you pay for.

to Smitty Wayne, New Jersey, United States #1315795

Update today they offered me $30 ha! A step up from yesterday's offer of $15 but it still doesn't cover the cost to have the wig fixed locally plus I will need them to supply me with the hair needed to fix it. This company is useless!