Lancaster, South Carolina

After 7 emails back and forth, they would not take it back. Some have suffered worse than me.

Tried to negotiate return. They are dishonorable store. Sent me the wrong style, it was obvious. They decided return and offered additional wig for $40.00.

:-( Do not buy from these people, they do not care. Only deal with reputable stores that have good feed back. I am so unhappy. Do not trust them at all.

Now I have to find They wasted my time. They will all waste your time. Deal with American only you will get what you pay for.

Now I have to find and pay for another wig, again. Cheaters!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wigsbuy Wig.

Comments

I too purchased a wig from this company that i did not know was China based at the time of purchase. Took over month to get it...

poor quality... looked like something the cat drug in. They probably use the same wig over and over again. Wanted to return it would cost 20.00 to return it and they indicated in an email that they might refund only partially.

Poor quality wig, poor customer service. Your dealing with a rip off company.... dont waste your time or your money.

Sorry I did. Lesson learned out 60 bucks.

I bought wigs from wigsbuy,one week later,i received my wig just three days later,it is beautiful and stylish as i am expected.the colour is the same as it is on the website.most important,it has a good quality.but,there was something trouble:i bought two same wig by mistake.i planned to give one to my best friend when realized this mistake.but when i gave one to my friend after i receive my wig,my friend didn't want it because of the red color.so,i have to contact this website's customer service to return one.it's beyond my anticipation that they are so easy and friendly to talk to and the person agreed to my returning request after they know the reason.This is a good experience,i thaks wigsbuy very much.

Based on my shopping experience, i think the situation that DO NOT HONOR THEIR RETURN POLICY is rare, their customer service and return policy are really very good.

@shriney

This is a phony review posted by Wigsbuy. You can tell because their English is off center. PHONY PHONY PHONY

@Jayjay

Agreed, Jayjay.

@Jayjay

Yes, English is off, you can tell