DO NOT BUY WIGSBUY PRODUCTS!!!I ordered a wig from Wigsbug.

The wig I received in the mail was not the wig I ordered. It was totally different from the advertised product. The wig is ill fitting, and the hair is not properly sewn. The cap shows through the top of the wig.

I ordered a cap less, full lace, hand sewn, petite, human hair, and 130% density wig. I received a cap with lace sewn onto the front and back. The wig cap is extremely large, and bunches throughout the wig. The wig protrudes at 8 different parts because of the bunching from the extra large wig cap.

This wig is poorly made and truly not worth $160.00. This company does not offer any exchanges and does not stand up to the money back guarantee.

They will not authorize any returns as advertised.DO NOT BUY WIGSBUY PRODUCTS!

Review about: Wigsbuy Wig.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Wigsbuy?

Comments

Martha02
Pompano Beach, Florida, United States #1327252

Don't but any wig to the company wigsbuy it is the wost they didn't send the wig and also steal the money to consumer and the company wigsbuy don't send the item since 04/07/2017 l wait for item arrived they didn't delivery no buy in Wigsbuy

Los Angeles, California, United States #1285779

Hi,

So sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order.Could you please let me know your correct order number so that I could be able to help you?

Any other questions, please also feel free to send emails to reviews@wigsbuy.com,we will try our best to help you solve your problem.

Thanks!Have a nice day.