I placed an order on Nov 7 for a wig. It said up to 15 days processing and 7 days shipping (22 days).

It has now been 36 days and I've not received anything nor have I received a shipping confirmation. But they immediately charged my credit card for the purchase and shortly thereafter I received the statement. I told my card to reverse the charge because I hadn't even received the product. This ships out of China (as I later found out) and they don't have to follow the law.....where you cannot charge a credit card until the item ships.

I was able to chat with them online but they had poor English translation. They said there was a delay on my order at the factory....that's all I could really get from the conversation...sound like an excuse. Since then, the chat option has disappeared from their website. I have emailed them 3 times with no response.

I have no clue what's going on or if I'll ever receive this wig.

If you need a wig, order it elsewhere.....I ordered with other companies and they were fine (like bestwigoutlet). Wigsbuy is a joke.....don't waste your time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: order never received.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 13, 2016.

Comments

Herndon, Virginia, United States #1255131

Hi,

So sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order. Could you please let me know your correct order number so that I could be able to help you?

Any other questions, please also feel free to send emails to reviews@wigsbuy.com,we will try our best to help you solve your problem. Have a nice day.