I placed an order on Nov 7 for a wig.It said up to 15 days processing and 7 days shipping (22 days).

It has now been 36 days and I've not received anything nor have I received a shipping confirmation. But they immediately charged my credit card for the purchase and shortly thereafter I received the statement. I told my card to reverse the charge because I hadn't even received the product. This ships out of China (as I later found out) and they don't have to follow the law.....where you cannot charge a credit card until the item ships.

I was able to chat with them online but they had poor English translation. They said there was a delay on my order at the factory....that's all I could really get from the conversation...sound like an excuse. Since then, the chat option has disappeared from their website. I have emailed them 3 times with no response.

I have no clue what's going on or if I'll ever receive this wig.

If you need a wig, order it elsewhere.....I ordered with other companies and they were fine (like bestwigoutlet).Wigsbuy is a joke.....don't waste your time.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "order never received" of delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Wigsbuy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wigsbuy.

Had an Experience with Wigsbuy?

Comments

Herndon, Virginia, United States #1255131

Hi,

So sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order.Could you please let me know your correct order number so that I could be able to help you?

Any other questions, please also feel free to send emails to reviews@wigsbuy.com,we will try our best to help you solve your problem.Have a nice day.