Resolved
3.6
Service Scheduling
Style and Design
Turnaround Time
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Jun 30

Wigsbuy communicated very quickly and immediately refunded me the agreed upon $50 (and I keep the wig), the other day I received the notification of refund to my card via PayPal. So, again, in terms of customer service and speedy shipping - my experience with Wigsbuy has been Very good

Original review posted by user Jun 25

POSITIVES: the site is very easy to use, ordering was simple, delivery was very prompt and within the time promised for the model I chose (heads up, remember, most likely there will be customs fees payable to the courier on top of the price with Wigsbuy. Mine were almost $38 in customs fees).

Considering all the horrible reviews I was braced for disappointment. Well, what I got was much better than the only curly-ish wig I could find at a store that cost a $100 more. The wigsbuy is thicker, much more realistic-ish and again, much cheaper.

NEGATIVES: of course it wasn't anything like the photo of the model I chose, which I half expected. What I got is a straight up frizzy 'fro. I doubt that it is made of human hair, as advertised. I'm uncertain as to the quality and whether it will hold the curl and hold up in general....to be seen.

I doubt that I will shop with them again - I'd rather save and get a quality wig made - which mean a few thousand dollars.

I've attached photos of the model I picked and what I actually got...

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Price, Prompt delivery.

I didn't like: Wrong wig, Not exactly as shown.

Comments