OMG! The worst wigs ever, your company should be ashamed.

I wish I had reviewed the complainant prior to placing my order. I already know obtaining a refund is going to be difficult from this company, but something needs to be done. This is absolutely wrong on all levels and I hope Facebook will remove this company from their website. My complaint is the same as most, wrong color, style, quality and incomplete order.

I through this garbage in the trash. I spent over $200 dollars for just that, GARBAGE!!!

Someone has to be held accountable, this is truly insane, reading all of the online complaints, make me sick to the stomach.... #Beyondpissedcustomer#

Product or Service Mentioned: Wigsbuy Wig.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Wigsbuy Cons: Worst site ever, Did not get what i ordered, Company is a scammer, What you see is not what you get, No refund for defected product.

Comments

Hi,So sorry to hear that you had some problems, could you please let me know your order number at reviews@wigsbuy.com so that I could be able to help you?Thank you.