Through no fault of my own, I was sent a Dark Brown wig instead of the Auburn I ordered.When I complained very politely via e-mail, the "Customer Service" rep asked for a photo of the wig.
My fiance, a professional photographer, took two crisp, full-color photos which I immediately sent. Cut and dried, right? Ha! NOW they're claiming that the pictures aren't clear!!!
Plus, like another Pissed Consumer, they disabled my account so I can't open a Dispute with them. I even asked if I could return the wig for credit against another, more expensive wig. All I hear is that the photos aren't clear, which is a bunch of hors*&^%.
Guess I'll try to sell it on eBay for whatever I can get; it's of no use to me.Should've checked here first!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wigs Purchase
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "*** SCAM - DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY **** Please read my review on Sitejabber. I returned the wig and they still will not give my money back. Below is..."
- "I got my wig today and am FURIOUS!!! I have brain surgery in less than two weeks and am now so upset!! I paid almost $400 for this wig and..."
- "I spent $250 on a blond wig with minimal roots (Reese Witherspoon picture). I received the wig and there is 4 inches of black roots. I contacted the company and..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."