Through no fault of my own, I was sent a Dark Brown wig instead of the Auburn I ordered.When I complained very politely via e-mail, the "Customer Service" rep asked for a photo of the wig.

Related: WigsBUY.Com Strikes Again

My fiance, a professional photographer, took two crisp, full-color photos which I immediately sent. Cut and dried, right? Ha! NOW they're claiming that the pictures aren't clear!!!

Plus, like another Pissed Consumer, they disabled my account so I can't open a Dispute with them. I even asked if I could return the wig for credit against another, more expensive wig. All I hear is that the photos aren't clear, which is a bunch of hors*&^%.

Guess I'll try to sell it on eBay for whatever I can get; it's of no use to me.Should've checked here first!

Review about: Wigs Purchase.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Wigsbuy Wig
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $50
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wigsbuy?

Comments

Romy
Chicago, Illinois, United States #808988

After I told them several times that they scam people, and I m going to report them, because what they are doing is a scam, so now they reject my emails,

I would suggest to all of u that have been scammed, do not take it laying down, send them emails, fight for ur right. They're website needs to be taken of their webside

flugenceluversa

I AM GOING THROUGH E SAME THING , BUT THE WIG THEY SENT ME WAS TRASH, AND WAS NOT HUMAN HAIR AS ADVERTISED .AND LIKE YOU THEY ASKED ME FOR A PIC OF THE WIG , WHEN I SENT THE PIC THE EMAILED ME BACK TO SAY THAT THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE WIG.

I HAVE CONTACTED C.N.N , DR PHILL AND A FEW OTHERS SOME ONE WILL EXPOSE THESE PEOPLE , AND THE WORLD SO THAT NO ONE ELSE GET RIPED OFF .I LOST 190.00 AND AS A SENIOR CITIZEN I CAN NOT AFFORD TO GIVE AWAY THAT KID OF MONEY.