Wigsbuy - Giving Me The Runaround On A Return

299 of 312 Wigsbuy reviews

Through no fault of my own, I was sent a Dark Brown wig instead of the Auburn I ordered.When I complained very politely via e-mail, the "Customer Service" rep asked for a photo of the wig.

My fiance, a professional photographer, took two crisp, full-color photos which I immediately sent. Cut and dried, right? Ha! NOW they're claiming that the pictures aren't clear!!!

Plus, like another Pissed Consumer, they disabled my account so I can't open a Dispute with them. I even asked if I could return the wig for credit against another, more expensive wig. All I hear is that the photos aren't clear, which is a bunch of hors*&^%.

Guess I'll try to sell it on eBay for whatever I can get; it's of no use to me.Should've checked here first!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
299 of 312 Wigsbuy reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Romy

Apr 25, 2014 #808988 Chicago, Illinois, United States

After I told them several times that they scam people, and I m going to report them, because what they are doing is a scam, so now they reject my emails,
I would suggest to all of u that have been scammed, do not take it laying down, send them emails, fight for ur right. They're website needs to be taken of their webside

1 0 Reply
flugenceluversa

Dec 11, 2014 #914198 Lafayette, Louisiana, United States

I AM GOING THROUGH E SAME THING , BUT THE WIG THEY SENT ME WAS TRASH, AND WAS NOT HUMAN HAIR AS ADVERTISED . AND LIKE YOU THEY ASKED ME FOR A PIC OF THE WIG , WHEN I SENT THE PIC THE EMAILED ME BACK TO SAY THAT THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE WIG. I HAVE CONTACTED C.N.N , DR PHILL AND A FEW OTHERS SOME ONE WILL EXPOSE THESE PEOPLE , AND THE WORLD SO THAT NO ONE ELSE GET RIPED OFF . I LOST 190.00 AND AS A SENIOR CITIZEN I CAN NOT AFFORD TO GIVE AWAY THAT KID OF MONEY.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Wigsbuy. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Wigsbuy.
Filing a new complaint about
×