I ordered a wig for my daughter who was in a car accident and had to have her head shaved. I ordered a brown with blond highlights wig and paid extra for expedited shipping.
After waiting patiently for 7 weeks (customer service said because of the high quality of this hand made wig that it was taking longer) it arrived. What a disappointment!! The wig was orangish in color and was of very poor quality. I contacted the company, and there response was....sorry...we can give you $18.00 refund and $10.00 credit to order another.
This is fraud for sure.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY, ITS A SCAM FOR SURE.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Wig they showed
What I disliked
- Lie about product
- Not answering and avoiding direct questions
- Color did not match whatsoever
- Customer service is poor
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Dear African American Wig Buyers. I was scammed this summer by Wigsbuy. I purchased a wig from a photo on the website in June The wig arrived in a damaged..."
- "SCAM ARTISTS. DO NOT BUT A WIG FROM THESE PERSONAL SCAM ARTISTS!!!! AND IF YOU DO AND YOU'RE TOLD TO RETURN, DO NOT RETURN AT YOUR LOCAL POST OFFICE BECAUSE..."
- "BEWARE!!! I purchase from this trainer a 16 week training and basically got NOTHING out of her... She didn't check in weekly, didn't have a weekly change up of exercise,..."
- "I have owned my battery for around 2 years. Recently I was told by several mechanics that I had a bad cell in my battery and to replace it. As..."
- "We were totaly shock when my daughter 7yrs old said dad it is no good. i said yes it is i just made it. she said look at this. it..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."
- "https://www.facebook.com/OrigamiOwlDeanaKinman/timeline?ref=page_internal. https://www.facebook.com/dlkinman?fref=ts https://www.instagram.com/deanakinman/ Cope and paste. These necklaces are trash. I put mine on and it came a part. I was I was making a speech in front of 250 people and my locket..."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."