Summerfield, North Carolina

I ordered a wig for my daughter who was in a car accident and had to have her head shaved. I ordered a brown with blond highlights wig and paid extra for expedited shipping.

After waiting patiently for 7 weeks (customer service said because of the high quality of this hand made wig that it was taking longer) it arrived. What a disappointment!! The wig was orangish in color and was of very poor quality. I contacted the company, and there response was....sorry...we can give you $18.00 refund and $10.00 credit to order another.

This is fraud for sure.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY, ITS A SCAM FOR SURE.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Kathibhapp is overall dissatisfied with Wigsbuy and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about wigsbuy shipping service at Wigsbuy was lie about product, not answering and avoiding direct questions and color did not match whatsoever , but reviewer liked wig they showed. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wigsbuy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Wigsbuy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wigsbuy?

Comments

Zevenhoven, South Holland, Netherlands #1100016

Same problem for me

Wrong size

wrong model

They advice me a spray ....LOL!!!1

They offer me 22 dollars =refund +credit for another wig !!

WHY ARE THEY ALLOW TO SELL ? A Frenchie PS WIGSBUY INTERNATIONAL PROBLEMS !!