Summerfield, North Carolina

I ordered a wig for my daughter who was in a car accident and had to have her head shaved. I ordered a brown with blond highlights wig and paid extra for expedited shipping.

After waiting patiently for 7 weeks (customer service said because of the high quality of this hand made wig that it was taking longer) it arrived. What a disappointment!! The wig was orangish in color and was of very poor quality. I contacted the company, and there response was....sorry...we can give you $18.00 refund and $10.00 credit to order another.

This is fraud for sure.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY, ITS A SCAM FOR SURE.

Review about: Wigsbuy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Wig they showed.

I didn't like: Lie about product, Not answering and avoiding direct questions, Color did not match whatsoever, Customer service is poor, Quality.

Had an Experience with Wigsbuy?

Comments

Zevenhoven, South Holland, Netherlands #1100016

Same problem for me

Wrong size

wrong model

They advice me a spray ....LOL!!!1

They offer me 22 dollars =refund +credit for another wig !!

WHY ARE THEY ALLOW TO SELL ? A Frenchie PS WIGSBUY INTERNATIONAL PROBLEMS !!