Thank God for on-line reviews. I ordered two celebrity looking wigs from Wig Buy only to find out after reading on-line reviews this company is a SCAM.

I called them immediately to cancel my order and was given a partial refund only because they had started making my wigs already. Please be reminded they are in China when calling and I got through very easy. I thank all who wrote reviews on this company for others like me. The bad part about is that I had to contact them several times to make sure my credits were processed.

With the bad language barrier it made it very difficult to understand them on the phone. Apparently, the pictures on the internet are bogus pictures PLEASE DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wigsbuy Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Hi,

Could you please let me know your correct order number so that I could be able to help you? Any other questions, please also feel free to send emails to reviews@wigsbuy.com,we will try our best to help you solve your problem.

Thanks! Have a nice day.