Orlando, Florida
2.0

I purchased a wig on line from wigsbuy. It arrived much later than promised.

I contacted the company to see what the delay was, and they told me that the wigs were made when ordered. It looked so nice on the site, that I was willing to wait for its arrival. Oh my goodness was I disappointing when I opened the box! The wig was thin, stringy, and not styled anything like the image shown.

the part of the wig was wrong and looked like I had a pointy head. The highlighted hair was not placed like in the image, and the front of the wig did not reflect what was shown in the image.

When I contacted them, their comment was that they would reimburse me $20. on a wig that cost me $138.00!

I have ordered wigs from other companies and have never had any problems. Please do yourself a favor and stay clear of this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wigsbuy Wig.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Wigsbuy Pros: Horrble.

Wigsbuy Cons: Customer service is poor.

• wigsbuy reviews
  • Custom Wig

Comments

Dear customer,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are so sorry that we didn't meet your expectations.

Could you please tell me your order number so that we can solve your problem as soon as possible? You can also contact us via service@wigsbuy.com or reviews@wigsbuy.com.

I’m looking forward to your reply, thank you very much!

Best regards,