Innisfil, Ontario
100% full Not resolved
1.6

In 2015 I ordered two wigs from Wigsbuy and they were fantastic. Based on those purchases I then proceeded to order 7 synthetic wigs and 2 human hair wigs this year (2016). The human hair wigs are laughably called human hair but they feel like animal hair. They also do not resemble their pictures at all. I ordered these wigs in either #613 or #27/613. The colour differences are immense.

The synthetic hair feels great but the styles are terrible and they do not look anything like their pictures. Based on what I have received, Wigsbuy only seems to know how to make one style, which is flat top, flat sides and bangs. BTW, the bangs on my wigs are extremely sparse allowing the hairline to show. No way for me to cover up. Maybe a Rambo style headband?

If you want wigs like mine where the hair is sewn into the seams at odd angles then this is definitely the site for you.

PS: I live in Canada and the turnaround time from placing the order until receiving the wigs was anywhere from 3 weeks to 9 weeks. Patience DOES NOT pay off

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with deceptive website and stated that there is a room for improvement of lied about their styles and did not get what i ordered. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of wigsbuy human hair wig and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1225. Wigsbuy needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wigsbuy human hair wig in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wigsbuy.

Had an Experience with Wigsbuy?

Comments