In 2015 I ordered two wigs from Wigsbuy and they were fantastic. Based on those purchases I then proceeded to order 7 synthetic wigs and 2 human hair wigs this year (2016). The human hair wigs are laughably called human hair but they feel like animal hair. They also do not resemble their pictures at all. I ordered these wigs in either #613 or #27/613. The colour differences are immense.
The synthetic hair feels great but the styles are terrible and they do not look anything like their pictures. Based on what I have received, Wigsbuy only seems to know how to make one style, which is flat top, flat sides and bangs. BTW, the bangs on my wigs are extremely sparse allowing the hairline to show. No way for me to cover up. Maybe a Rambo style headband?
If you want wigs like mine where the hair is sewn into the seams at odd angles then this is definitely the site for you.
PS: I live in Canada and the turnaround time from placing the order until receiving the wigs was anywhere from 3 weeks to 9 weeks. Patience DOES NOT pay off
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Deceptive website
What I disliked
- Lied about their styles
- Did not get what i ordered
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wigs From Wigsbuy
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "They have been stealing pictures of people who use Beachbody products and using them to sell their own. Advocare is a scam!!..."
- "I ordered a red curly wig which was supposed to be medium length and it was not when I received it look like a child Halloween costume weight you could..."
- "I ordered a custom colored wig. It came and was bright yellow! I asked to return and sent pictures. They told me to put hairspray on it and..."
- "Rockstar games put first person view on the xbox one and the PS4, But the xbox 360 and the PS3 dont have first person view and the other..."
- "I paid Home Depot $40,000 to redo the roof & skylights last summer & it has been a nightmare now for 8 months. Home Depot has not touched any of..."
- "Time after time. I go in to eat at the restaurant. A nice sit down meal, relax and enjoy dinner. 4x in 6 weeks I get a dinner before I..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."