Innisfil, Ontario
100% full Not resolved

In 2015 I ordered two wigs from Wigsbuy and they were fantastic. Based on those purchases I then proceeded to order 7 synthetic wigs and 2 human hair wigs this year (2016). The human hair wigs are laughably called human hair but they feel like animal hair. They also do not resemble their pictures at all. I ordered these wigs in either #613 or #27/613. The colour differences are immense.

The synthetic hair feels great but the styles are terrible and they do not look anything like their pictures. Based on what I have received, Wigsbuy only seems to know how to make one style, which is flat top, flat sides and bangs. BTW, the bangs on my wigs are extremely sparse allowing the hairline to show. No way for me to cover up. Maybe a Rambo style headband?

If you want wigs like mine where the hair is sewn into the seams at odd angles then this is definitely the site for you.

PS: I live in Canada and the turnaround time from placing the order until receiving the wigs was anywhere from 3 weeks to 9 weeks. Patience DOES NOT pay off

Review about: Wigs From Wigsbuy.

I liked: Deceptive website.

I didn't like: Lied about their styles, Did not get what i ordered.

1.6
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Wigsbuy Human Hair Wig
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $1225
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Wigsbuy?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.