Wigsbuy - Horrible Wigs

In 2015 I ordered two wigs from Wigsbuy and they were fantastic. Based on those purchases I then proceeded to order 7 synthetic wigs and 2 human hair wigs this year (2016). The human hair wigs are laughably called human hair but they feel like animal hair. They also do not resemble their pictures at all. I ordered these wigs in either #613 or #27/613. The colour differences are immense.

The synthetic hair feels great but the styles are terrible and they do not look anything like their pictures. Based on what I have received, Wigsbuy only seems to know how to make one style, which is flat top, flat sides and bangs. BTW, the bangs on my wigs are extremely sparse allowing the hairline to show. No way for me to cover up. Maybe a Rambo style headband?

If you want wigs like mine where the hair is sewn into the seams at odd angles then this is definitely the site for you.

PS: I live in Canada and the turnaround time from placing the order until receiving the wigs was anywhere from 3 weeks to 9 weeks. Patience DOES NOT pay off

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Deceptive website
  • What I disliked
    • Lied about their styles
    • Did not get what i ordered

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Wigs From Wigsbuy
Review category
Health and Beauty
review #864763 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Wigsbuy? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Wigsbuy. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Wigsbuy.
Filing a new complaint about