2.1

This is obviously a synthetic wig. I ordered the color as shown and it arrives a little golder.

I was hoping it was more ash blond as shown Oh well.... I thought it would have some bangs, but just a few strands. Also the "roots" look very matted and not very natural at all. I would have returned this wig, but when I email contacted the company (the next day after receipt) I received no reply.

They say you must return it (with their authorization) within 7 days; well that is impossible since they do not reply to your request for a return authorization. So I guess I'm stuck with this wig.

Overall the wig is so-so, and the company is lousy. I would NOT order from them again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wigsbuy Synthetic Wig.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Wigsbuy Pros: Shipping speed faster than expected.

Wigsbuy Cons: Product not as expected.

Comments

Hi,

So sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order. Could you please let me know your correct order number so that I could be able to help you?

Any other questions, please also feel free to send emails to reviews@wigsbuy.com,we will try our best to help you solve your problem.

Thanks! Have a nice day.