Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Last week I received the wig I had bought from Wigsbuy. It took almost 3 weeks to get to my home, even with expedited shipping.

I was so excited to get my wig because it appeared to be exactly what I was looking for. When it finally arrived, I was stunned! It was nothing like I had ordered. First of all, I had chosen a "human hair" wig.

It wasn't. It was totally synthetic. I've had wigs before and I know the difference. Secondly, it was twice as long as it should've been.

Yes, I could have cut it. But I shouldn't have to. And the style was nothing like the picture. NOT AT ALL!!

So in short.... total disappointment! I won't even wear it. It's thinner than it should've been too.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE!!! I wish I had looked at some reviews first. Maybe I wouldn't have spent $150 on a wig I can't even wear. THIS SITE IS PATHETIC!

Any good reviews are most likely put there from the company to make you think they're great. THEY AREN'T!

Review about: Wigsbuy Wig.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: let others know this site is a joke.

I liked: Wigs they showed.

I didn't like: False advertising, Took 3 weeks to receive awful wig, Took 3 weeks to receive an awful wig.

Comments

Dear Customer,So sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order.Could you please let me know your correct id number so that I could be able to help you?Any other questions, please also feel free to send emails to reviews@wigsbuy.com,we will try our best to help you solve your problem.Have a nice day.