I would caution people about buying a wig from this company..When I ordered on line I was not given an order #.

When I received the wig I was not happy with it and wanted to return it. The color was darker then it appeared and they style was different than it looked in the picture. I understand that can happen but since there was no order number on the receipt or anywhere on the order, they would not take the wig back. I emailed them all the other in formation on the receipt and they could not help me.

Now I am out $60.00and will never wear the wig I was not happy with the wig or the service.

I would not recommend them.

This reviewer shared experience about "not able to return " and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $47. The author is overall dissatisfied with Wigsbuy. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wigsbuy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Wigsbuy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wigsbuy?

Comments