1.4

I will not purchase from them again. I also notice they do not post reviews nor answer questions before the purchase.

The wig I purchased, Chanel Iman Asymmetrical Bob Haircut Human Hair Lace Front Wigs for Black Women 12 Inches, seems more like a synthetic wig than human hair. It does not curl or bump and you can only part on one side. The lace is very short for a side part and the hair does not cover the weft well at the top of the head where the weft starts. You had to install your own clips and the straps in the back do not stay in the notch.

I did get a nice trim, the hair feels nice, and the comb and hair net were a nice features, but dollar store stuff. I wish they gave more of a description of what type of "human hair" is used. This wig doesn't even seem like it is a blend.

I feel like I got a knockoff. My wig looks best with a hat on.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

Hi,

So sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order, Could you please let me know your order number at reviews@wigsbuy.com so that I could be able to help you? thank you.