100% full Not resolved
1.9

Purchased 2 wigs from this company, took forever to receive, then wigs looked nothing to what I ordered, spent $250 and they offered me $20!refund, I posted 1 wig back for refund and nothing recieved, opened claim with PayPal and they are bigger scammers than wigs buy, (PayPal buyer protection my ***) so that was a waste of time too. Wigs buy can jam there *** products up there *** you bunch of fuckwits. It doesn't help when PayPal must know of these bad sellers but does nothing about it because they just want there fees which would be huge from these big companies and us consumer little fish don't matter.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $250. The author is overall dissatisfied with Wigsbuy and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about wigsbuy synthetic wig from Wigsbuy was delibertly deceptive and misleading with info about item , but reviewer liked wigs they showed. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wigsbuy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Wigsbuy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wigsbuy?

Comments