2.2

I did this bass ackwards. I usually look into too good to be true sites before I buy.

During the holiday season I got wooed into some Black Friday deals on this site... Long story short I had some items in my cart and hit buy. After some time went by I became curious how long the shipping will take. I accidently stumbled on bad reviews all over the place.

Then came the worry. I kept thinking, maybe my order will be ok... Uh... I delved deeper and deeper.

Only to my amazement they make and sell shoddy products. They also seem to mess around with refunds, and numerous people were complaining of quality and color issues. The company seems to have deceptive practices on actual product (Too good to be true / the wigs look like dollar store wigs) So, what do I do I cancel the full order. Several days later I get a partial refund to paypal enough to cover one wig.

EXPENSIVE AS *** FOR THOSE CONCERNS... Then I get a email that something was shipped out. No acknowledgment of why other than that they had to be like, "Well we made this wig and still had his other ordered wigs to make, we need to send it out anyway." NO NO NO...

Now you made it more difficult on me now. Shame on you!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wigsbuy Wig.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Wigsbuy Pros: Diverse wig selection.

Wigsbuy Cons: Very poor quality.

• Fake Quality Wigs
  • Wigsbuy Fake

Comments

Hi,So sorry to hear that you had some problems, could you please let me know your order number at reviews@wigsbuy.com so that I could be able to help you?Thank you.