Humble, Texas
3.0

Ordered a wig from PRETTYWIGHAIR.COM which is affiliated with Wigsbuy.com on March 7, 2015 and paid an extra $9.00 for rush delivery. The amount was deducted from my bank account within seconds. I received a confirmation from the website and from the third party person shipping the wig. However, once logged into the website a message stated "NO ORDER HAS BEEN MADE"! I sent an email asking for tracking information, I was instructed to log into the website account for shipping information. Again "NO ORDER HAS BEEN MADE" shows. I contacted both parties wanting answers. The person shipping mei yong guo (girlhairservice@gmail.com)PAYPAL sent the money to *GIRLHAIRSER . I get an email from girlhairservice stating "I received the order, don't worry"! I waited a week and contacted them both a second time....no response.

I emailed girlhairservice and stated I wanted tracking info or cancel my order and my want my money back...Again no response.

Its a shame that women have to go through this when they have greater issues such as loosing their hair from medical issues. Dealing with the fact that my hair will not grow back and that I will eventually become bald is horrifying. Then to deal with this is just not right.

I would not, WOULD NOT order from them. Horrible service!!! and you pay for an item and do not receive it!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wigsbuy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Paid for an item I have not recieved .

Monetary Loss: $20200.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Wigsbuy Cons: That i paid and didnt receive it.

Comments

I ordered a wig from girlservice never recive it had to contact my credit card to get my money back order on april 22 never heard from them tracking number nothing by took my money right away

Ordered wig due to loss of hair for medical reason, took my money right away no contact since very sad.

I am having the same experience with prettywighair.com getting a pay-pal receipt that the payment had been made to mei yong guo. Apparently part of the same organization as all of the complaints below.

No order confirmation, no phone #'s to call and no answers to my emails.

I will call pay pal but not sure they can do anything. This company should be put out of business!

I'm having the same issue!

Same terrible experience

I also ordered from them and got two wigs for over $330....not what I ordered at all and very *** Emailed to return and get refund but no response. My hair is very thin after battling breast cancer and didn't want to have to deal with incompetence. They need to be stopped!!!

@Stacy

I ordered merchandise on 4/30/15, have not received order yet. Tried contacting Mei Youg Gou, which is the merchant that is affiliated with Pay Pal.

So frustrated, because, I expect communication from merchants that I spend $$$$ with. PayPal was of no assistance either. I was told that they would contact the merchant and have someone contact me, still waiting, still out of $$$$. I looked up Mei Youg Guo on the web, but there is nothing that I could find for this wig merchant.

I plan on reporting fraud on this company and anyone associated with them. I'm serious, and I mean business.....PAULA LOPES

I ordered a human hair lace front wig and I paid $248.00 for it from Prettywighair.com 03/2015 and they sent me a wig that didn't have any lace at all and the wig is not human hair. I disputed their offer to pay me a $100.00 and for me to keep the wig I didn't order.

I am returning this wig. I will never order anything else from them again. I don't like the way they do business.

I hope this comment help someone else before they buy anything from prettywighair.com. I wish I had check the reviews before I ordered.

@Dee

Oh no I ordered+paid for a wig on 22 March , haven't received even a confirmation, kicking myself..!!!!!!!!! $274

@Kat

I am experiencing the same. No, produce.

Horrible company!!! Complete ripoff!!