Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

How can i get a refund

I ordered and received a product from Wigsbuy order no.1201425 and within the required time I have been trying to contact them to return the item for a refund but they have not responded to my numerous emails.

1 answer
Ann McDonald
According to Wigsbuy return policy, you can return the item within 7 calendar days from the date of signing. Please consult the Wigsbuy customer service by opening a dispute (You need to login in before opening a dispute).

Indicating the order number, item(s) you want to return and the reason. Wigsbuy customer service will provide some instructions about returns and exchanges of the item(s) within 24(workdays)/48(weekends) hours.

If you have any questions for the returns and exchanges and shipping cost, please feel free to contact customer service: service@wigsbuy.com

Telephone number:86-29-68533057

View

How can I check on my order?

by JovialFrigatebird

Order#1215319 and#1283493 Order says shipped. Order placed 10/05/19 I received tracking info#F35877191010000m from 17Track.net I cannot tract it, it doesn't come up, Please help

A wig order

by user55556417

They took my money off my debit and i have not got a confirmation number and it says i have no order. What is going on

where is my wig

by user47553294

i ordered a wig on 1/24/18 and paid on the same day via paypal. the sub order # is 1137249 and i want to know where it is.

I am worried because i am just now seeing very bad reviews of this company. I have alopecia and recently has become much worse. I am very embarrased and I really need this wig.

PLEASE get to the bottom of this. I paid 150 $ for this wig and have no other monies to purchase another one.

My Wig

by user81552483

Has my wig been shipped?

Return

by user29508965

Rather than pay the shipping cost, I would like to negotiate to have you credit my account for the wig. I am not very pleased with it.

Bad quality, and wrong color, to say the least. Thank you

Return

by user29508965

How do I go about sending this wig back? There is no return address. If you do not want it back, just credit it to my account.

View

How can I get the address to return this mop(suppose to be wig) I didn't order been trying can't get any help.

by user80422637

View

Why company doesn't follow law regarding return policy

by Sherekamn

The company wants a picture of the wig that I received I order to assist me. Does not state that in return policy,I want my money and I'm going to get it by any means necessary

Where is my order?

Hi, My name is Jessie cooper. I placed an order on March 16, 2017, order #1049545.

My address is - 2325 E. 42nd Street, Savannah, Georgia 31404 Phone # 912-675-7652.

Waiting for a response. Thank You.

1 answer

Hi, i have checked that your order had been signed on 31th, Mar.. Any other question you can feel free to contact us ( reviews@wigsbuy.com).

Thanks! Have a good day.