Wigsbuy - Review about Celebrity Wig

I purchased the a $45.00 celebrity wig from wigsbuy.I was so excited telling everyone about the site.

Once I received the wig I could not believe how different the wig looked from what was on the site. It was made out out acrylic and I also ordered petite and received a giant cap. The wig was Sooooo heavy. I went on their website to file a complaint twice and after submitting the review they tell you that it was successfully submitted however they have to review your review before allowing others to see it.

I am mot a happy customers. Trust me my reviews were never posted. This company is a fraud.

I Will NEVER order ANYTHING fromthem AGAIN...

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 8 Yes 8 3 No 3
Had the same issue 7 Yes 7
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 08, 2015 #1044792

Maybe u cant contact wigsbuy but u can report to ur state department of Consumer Affair. Usually thru the attorney general office. ..they do help. Take pic of awful products to twitter. .facebook..YouTube. ..alllll social media. List their advertisers. ..wigsbuy is on wendy Williams show site.

0 0 Reply

May 12, 2015 #983387

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Wigsbuy. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Wigsbuy.
Filing a new complaint about