Wigsbuy - Review about Red Curly Wig from New York City, New York

I ordered a red curly wig which was supposed to be medium length and it was not when I received it look like a child Halloween costume weight you could see the white thread they use the color was off it was more orange than red and it was very short not medium length I am not satisfied with the service and the customer service is even worse I would not buy anything from this company if I was anybody else just putting it out there they're just money hungry they don't give you quality wigs for hair had a very bad experience

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 25, 2014 #875091 California, United States

This looks just like the wig I received. I ordered a blonde wavy wig and got this awful mess!!

1 0 Reply

Aug 10, 2014 #854430

Ditto, I received the wrong style which was way shorter than what was advertised. Not even close. Horrible experience. I went evey where on the internet to warn others. I am upset and my loss was $55. Ihe emailed them 7 times and the first was within the first 2 hours of the delivery of the wig. This sickened me because I don't throw away money. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE. The positive reviews are written by them and you can tell because no one talks like that.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.