Painesville, Ohio

DO NOT BUY from Wigsbuy .com.I recently ordered a wig from wigsbuy but the cap was too small and didnt fit my head.

I sent an email asking for an exchange for the next size. I received an email from Wigsbuy asking I take pictures of the wig. Not sure why they requested that but I did take pictures and sent them. I received their next email stating the wigs are custom made and they could not exchange it and recommended I go to a hairdresser to see if they can help.

First of all the wig was not custom made for me. Obviously their response was unacceptable to me. The wig was over $200. Their website states they want their customers to be happy but that is a lie.

They are very difficult to work with. I sent them an email stating I want to return the wig and get a full refund and am waiting for their response. I have also contacted my credit card company to make them aware of the situation.

Never buy anything on line if they don't have a street address on their website.I will update this once I hear back from them S Hoffman Order 295036

Review about: Wig.

1.7
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Wigsbuy Wig
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wigsbuy?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion