Wigsbuy - Review about Wig from Reedley, California
Ordered supposedly 2 real hair wigs from wigs buy.They were not what I ordered.
They had a horrible chemical smell and they are made poorly. Requested a refund, I was told their overhead was too high.
They offered me $25, even though I paid $300, and was told I could keep the wigs.The also told me they personally check the wigs quality before they shipped them out.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "The wig I received looks nothing like the picture. Its either a mistake or its deceptive, and after dealing with the laughable "customer service" at this company, I'm pretty sure..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "*** SCAM - DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY **** Please read my review on Sitejabber. I returned the wig and they still will not give my money back. Below is..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."