Wigsbuy - Review about Wig from Sykesville, Maryland
I think this company is associated with Wigsway by Wang Lin.Experiences sound exactly like what I went through with Wigsway.
Awful looking wigs, terrible construction! Very thin, you can see right through to the cap. Cap is also nothing like what is described online. It is described as having open wefts, but you receive a cap that looks like a net which you can completely see because the hair is so thin!
Hair also has disgusting smell. I ordered a blonde color and received a hideous orange costume wig. It is also not human hair as described. DO NOT buy from Wigsway or Wigsbuy.
They are scams located in China.
They will not respond to your emails or give you a return address.If they respond you get the same generic email over and over that does not make any sense.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "I purchased Indique Tahitian Wave 24' 3 weeks ago and had it installed. When it came it was excited because of the packaging and the few reviews I saw about..."
- "In 2015 I ordered two wigs from Wigsbuy and they were fantastic. Based on those purchases I then proceeded to order 7 synthetic wigs and 2 human hair wigs this..."
- "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..."
- "DO NOT BUY THIS IS A SCAM! I have been dealing with these idiots for four months. They claim they are in the US but they are in China. All..."
- "John Deere D140 burned to the ground in warranty, John Deere will not cover it said it was probably dirty. Appears to be a fire that started around the coil...."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."