Wigsbuy - Review about Wig Purchase

I got my wig today and am FURIOUS!!!I have brain surgery in less than two weeks and am now so upset!!

I paid almost $400 for this wig and it is pathetic. I can see the lace cap all over, its huge even though I custom ordered with my EXACT measurements, and its nothing like the picture. I have emailed the company but after reading these reviews, it doesn't sound like I will get anywhere with them.

I told them in the email that the BBB will be contacted as well as my lawyer.I do NOT recommend ordering from this company at all!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Wig Purchase
Review category
Health and Beauty
review #514821 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Wigsbuy? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 18, 2015 #985585

Cance charge on charge

Mar 30, 2015 #965662 Issaquah, Washington

This has happened to too many people and they should pay up! how can we get a lawsuit started?

May 18, 2015 #985716

I have no idea :( This just sucks so bad!! This company needs to pay for this!

Oct 08, 2015 #1044795

Hi...... they hv my addresses wrong...lol in comments. ..I too live in WA St we r fortunate to hv a very strong attorney general
Tht means the attorney for our state.
Hiring one won't help. Report all fraudulent companies to them...they operate the Department of Consumer affairs. ...u mite not ONLY GET A REFUND THEY MITE FINE THT CO. THEN GO TO KIRO 7 ASK JESSE He

Oct 10, 2015 #1046002

I am just seeing the comments. I still have my wig and am still furious! I have another major surgery coming up and sure could use my wig since I will have no hair in the back, but obviously it is not an option. How can we get more people on board and get a class action going against this company??? Thank you so much everyone!

Apr 07 #1140635

I hope your surgeries went ok and that you are doing well now.
You are a stronger and better person than those thieves could ever hope to be....we need people like you to be here; well and happy.

2 0
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Wigsbuy. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Wigsbuy.
Filing a new complaint about