Featured on Facebook Not resolved

I got my wig today and am FURIOUS!!!I have brain surgery in less than two weeks and am now so upset!!

Related: Review about Wigsbuy Wig from Lakeland, Florida

I paid almost $400 for this wig and it is pathetic. I can see the lace cap all over, its huge even though I custom ordered with my EXACT measurements, and its nothing like the picture. I have emailed the company but after reading these reviews, it doesn't sound like I will get anywhere with them.

I told them in the email that the BBB will be contacted as well as my lawyer.I do NOT recommend ordering from this company at all!!

Review about: Wig Purchase.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Wigsbuy Wig
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wigsbuy?

Comments

Cance charge on charge

Conswellau

This has happened to too many people and they should pay up! how can we get a lawsuit started?

to Conswellau #985716

I have no idea :( This just sucks so bad!! This company needs to pay for this!

debiharman3
to Conswellau #1044795

Hi......they hv my addresses wrong...lol in comments.

..I too live in WA St we r fortunate to hv a very strong attorney general

Tht means the attorney for our state.

Hiring one won't help. Report all fraudulent companies to them...they operate the Department of Consumer affairs.

...u mite not ONLY GET A REFUND THEY MITE FINE THT CO.THEN GO TO KIRO 7 ASK JESSE He

to debiharman3 #1046002

I am just seeing the comments.I still have my wig and am still furious!

I have another major surgery coming up and sure could use my wig since I will have no hair in the back, but obviously it is not an option.

How can we get more people on board and get a class action going against this company???Thank you so much everyone!

to Anonymous #1140635

I hope your surgeries went ok and that you are doing well now.

You are a stronger and better person than those thieves could ever hope to be....we need people like you to be here; well and happy.