Houston, Texas

I ordered a wig in February and it arrived unwearable.The wig was supposed to be long hair and curled fashionably and instead it had bald spots in the front where you could see the net cap and the hair on top of the wig was chopped short.

Wigsbuy refuses to give me my money back until I pay to send the wig back, which is absurd. The product was not what I ordered and can not be used and I am supposed to pay for the return shipping?

I am reporting them to the BBB and my bank for fraud.Do NOT buy anything from Wigsbuy, they have terrible customer service and this is what their products look like.

Review about: Wigsbuy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Wigsbuy?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Wigsbuy - Horrible Wigs Wigsbuy "In 2015 I ordered two wigs from Wigsbuy and they were fantastic. Based on those purchases I then proceeded to order 7 synthetic wigs and 2 human hair wigs this..." Read more Wigsbuy Human Hair Wig Review Wigsbuy "Horrible experience should have paid more attention to all the bad reviewes dont even know why they are still an active bussiness send a hair extensions that does not match..." Read more Wigsbuy - Nothing like picture on website Wigsbuy "Purchased 2 wigs from this company, took forever to receive, then wigs looked nothing to what I ordered, spent $250 and they offered me $20!refund, I posted 1 wig back..." Read more Wigsbuy is a scam. Don't shop there unless you want heartache. Wigsbuy "The wig I received came from China and was more red than blonde. I can't wear the hideous thing. It looked nothing like the picture I chose. It had very..." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Terry Vaughn Rv - Stay far away Terry Vaughn Rv "Bought a new 2016 Avenger FBI and paid cash for it. Turns out to be a piece of junk. Walls coming loose on the inside, leaks due to (in the..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Horrible Lkq Corporation "Everytime me and my husband go to the LKQ in Tampa the new short mexican guy is rude and really needs to learn management skills he has none. The other..." Read more Haband - Ripped Off Haband "Haband took $14 out of my account for a purchase I did not order. My bank charged me a $34 overlimit fee. I asked Customer Service why,S and the woman..." Read more