Wigsbuy - Review in Health and Beauty category from Seal Beach, California

Please read my review on Sitejabber. I returned the wig and they still will not give my money back. Below is a cut and paste of email from them.

Home | My Account | Help

Dear Mona,

Thank you for your shopping with WigsBuy.com.

We are truly sorry for all your inconveniences with us and sorry for the misunderstanding as well. Please kindly note that we will give you a full refund of 168.39USD once you have kindly make your opinion disappear. I have already informed our financial department, and they will immediately issue the refund once they have got your kind reply, and we will send you the transaction ID as well! It takes at least 3 days and at most 15 days to reach your account, if you could not receive it 3-15 days after kindly making your opinion disappear, please feel free to put it back. We appreciate so much for your highly cooperation and waiting for your kind reply~

Any questions, please feel free to Contact Us.

Best wishes

Customer Service Department

Please click Here to evaluate your exclusive account manager performance.

email: service@WigsBuy.com

Tel: +86-29-68533057

Website: shop.wigsbuy.com

| wigsbuy.com team

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 27 #1178204

You can totally show your back this and they will get your money back for you, that's horrible.. Thank you, I was going to order some wigs from them but not now... Glad I looked at this site!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Wigsbuy. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Wigsbuy.
Filing a new complaint about