Resolved

Update by user Apr 02

I returned the wig to Wigsbuy’s California location and they refunded me about $137.00

Original review posted by user Mar 24

I ordered a wig off their website and was sent something entirely different. The wig I ordered was a yaki perm texture but what they sent me was a silky texture and very frizzy. I asked for a right side part but , well, take a look at the photos for yourself.

The first photo is what was ordered. The additional photos are pictures of what they sent me. Note, this wig has never been worn, so it’s looking like this out of the box. I contacted them about this and included photos. They emailed me back and explained they needed the photos so they can contact their supplier to make the necessary changes in making their wigs. Last night they sent me two additional emails stating they were going to refund me $10.00 for this wig if I wanted it, and tried to say that all wigs need to have them touched up professionally after receiving them.

I quickly responded that that was not true, that wigs of that costs usually are very nice right out of the bag, but told them to keep their 10.00 because there was nothing I could do with $10.00 and the whole texture and quality of the wig was wrong. I had asked they make a part on the right side of the wig. I tried to show you a close up of the so called part...and it was in the Middle! It looked like someone just pulled the hair to either side to part it, instead of making a nice side part on the right side.

My advice to anyone considering to purchase from Wigsbuy....DON’T..!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wigsbuy Human Hair Wig.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 24.

Comments

#1451951

1109663

#1451932

Hi,So sorry to hear that you had some problems, could you please let me know your order number at reviews@wigsbuy.com so that I could be able to help you?Thank you.