I bought a wig which took 7 weeks, before i received it; the wig was horrible. It looked liked something that you throw away, and that is what i did, threw it in the garbage.

It was a raggedy rat tailed wig. these people are scammers. they put celebrity faces wearing their wigs, but that is just a ploy. This wig cost me $76.

00. I was glad that i did not buy a more expensive one. I blame myself, for not doing any research, but i am still angry because i threw away $ 76.00.

I had to post a warning, because i don't want anyone else scammed. The wig was awful in quality, texture, density, and appeared worn knotted, and raggedy.

Review about: Wigsbuy Synthetic Wig.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Took 7 weeks to receive bad product, It took 7 weeks to receive bad product.

Comments

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1343761

One of the pictured celebrities hair stylist is a close friend of my daughter. What you see pictured is the celebrities actual hair.

Not a wig.

That's why it doesn't look the same when you get the wig. They try to copy as close as they can to the actual hair style.

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1340554

Hi,So sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order, could you please let me know your order number at reviews@wigsbuy.com so that I could help you? Thank you.