Equipment Quality
Layout of Store
Service Scheduling
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered a wig for $231.I t did not look like the picture. I ordered a black wig, received a brown wig.

I ordered a small curl pattern received large curl pattern. The shape of the wig looked nothing like the picture. Per customer service, there is no refund except return the wig for a 10% discount. If this is not a scam I don't know what is.

I will never order a wig from china. Advise to all African Americans; get your wig made by a stylist, or go to a store to try on. These scammers must be put out of business and that is my goal. There is no place on their site, that states the purchase cannot be returned.

The pictures of the wigs are definitely not what you are buying and the reviews for the wigs are definitely not legitimate but done by their staff. shame on you

Review about: Wigsbuy Human Hair Wig.

Reason of review: wrong product and color.

I didn't like: What you see is not what you get.

Comments

Dear Customer,So sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order.Could you please let me know your correct id number so that I could be able to help you?Any other questions, please also feel free to send emails to reviews@wigsbuy.com,we will try our best to help you solve your problem.Have a nice day.