I made four orders on June third,to this day I have not got anything. I spend over 400.00 four hundred dollars in merchandise.

PayPal took the money out the the same day. I'm out of 400.00 four hundred dollars.I Email plenty of time and Wigsbuy have not got the decency to answer any of my Emails. I Try calling but no one answer that number. I want everything cancel,also I want return my money.

Todays date is July,24,2017,i made my order June 3rd 2017.

When I check order status its says PREPARING. Myriam Maldonado....4110 Coleman Street..Bethlehem Pennsylvania zip code..18020 My order numbers are 1084854..1084853...1084849 please help me resolve this .I would like a full refund and for someone to contact me regarding this situation.I am highly dissapionted.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wigsbuy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Price and wig styles provided same quality as advertisement, Fake wigs they send to customer, Deceptive website.

I didn't like: Not being able to get a refund, Not like the picture at all, Wig i received was not the wig i ordered, Stole my money.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 24, 2017.

Comments

Paypal will help with this problem with this company. You must file a claim with Pyapal to get your money back from these thieves!

If you paid via Paypal, you can file a claim with Paypal and they WILL see that you get your money back!

to Celeste Beijing, Beijing, China #1354728

Hi,

Hope you can offer your order number so I can help you. Thanks for cooperation. Nice day.