I received my wig last week and the photo of the wig on their site was definitely what I ordered.However, if I were to return the wig, the shipping cost would be around $35.

This place is a complete scam and really needs to be shut down. I wish I would have read the reviews before buying my wig, but I was a sucker because the photo of the wig I ordered was gorgeous.

You have no idea you are dealing with a business that is located in China, because that would have been a deal breaker for me.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of wigsbuy wig from Wigsbuy. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wigsbuy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wigsbuy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Absecon, New Jersey, United States #1241385

Hi,

So sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order. Could you please let me know your order number at reviews@wigsbuy.com so that I could be able to help you? Thank you.