4.0

I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut.I was excited when it finally came so I could try it on.

When I opened the box and took the wig out of the plastic bag the order hit me like a ton of bricks. It had a really foul odor. On top of that it didn't look anything like the picture, not even close.

I email them requesting return information at least 12 times over a 6 week period and always got the same response, they received my message and will contact me as soon as possible.It has been almost 2 months and I still haven't received any information on how to return this stinking ugly wig.

Review about: Wigsbuy Human Hair Wig.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Its completely different from what they picture as the item.

Comments

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada #1349901

I removed the negative reviews,weeks,ago.Why did they return?

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada #1320175

I ordered from Wigsbuy,also known as Tidebuy.The amount paid was 301.98,excluding taxes and foreign exchange,was 498.57.Your absolutely correct the chemical odour was terrible.The

workmanship was shoddy at best.This I feel is one of the worst corrupt organizations.I say that

as any foreign company that defraud the Canadain and American people is corrupt.Please do not order from Suzhou,China.

Henderson, Nevada, United States #1280553

Hi,

So sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order.Could you please let me know your correct order number so that I could be able to help you?

Any other questions, please also feel free to send emails to reviews@wigsbuy.com,we will try our best to help you solve your problem.Have a nice day.