I purchased a long human hair front lace wig. when I received the wig I felt like cry because color is so bright and wild its something Lady GAGA would wear on stage.

I am cancer patient and I need my wig for everyday wear not for rock roll platform. so I talk to the customer service by Email and she said there is nothing she can do about it. I took wig to my hairdresser to see she can do something about color she said color is so wild dramatic color only she can do with dye with black hair color. I am very fair color skin tone.

I can not wear black hair color especially I am on chemo would makes me looks more sick......

all the money I was saving for this wig just went down the drain not only that broke my heart. Buyer be careful with this company "WIGSBUY"

Comments

Hi,So sorry to hear you had some problems with your order, could you please let me know your order number so that I could be able to check for you? You could also email us at reviews@wigsbuy.com and we believe your problems could be resolved. Have a nice day.