Lebanon, Pennsylvania

I decided to buy an expensive (over 200 dollars) wig from wigsbuy. I really should have asked for my money back.

The wig was advertised as "Human Hair" and that's all, not synthetic blend there was no word of synthetic. I picked the color I wanted and after taking about a month to get to me received it in the mail.

It was a piece of ***. The color was totally off. I had chosen a dirty blonde and instead received bright white platinum blonde.

And the worst part is, it was Synthetic! It felt like synthetic hair, tried to color it at home to change the color & the color wouldn't take because the hair wasn't real. Took it to a salon to have it colored, they said they could as long as it was human hair....they did a burn test and the hair came up as synthetic. This is very deceiving.

Not even falsely advertising, but a lie.

I chalked it up as a mishap and thought about ordering from them again even though my money was wasted. But I didn't want to be sent the wrong color again and throw away hundreds. So I emailed them asking if I sent them a photo and blurred out my face, if they could help me match the hair color up, or what color I should get, or if they could help me somehow find an almost matching hair color.

They totally ignored my email, but that same day I get one of their advertising emails saying about the latest sales from them and how I should buy before time runs out?? (This was only two hours later.) How rude.

Obviously, when they don't want to take the time to deal with their customers, or they don't have a decent response, or you encounter something slightly negative, they ignore you....It's over a month later, no response. Also, if they truly wanted to be a great company they should post more photos or photos up of real people (not celebs) wearing the wig....it's impossible to choose a color based on those tiny little boxes.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wigsbuy Wig.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Wigsbuy Cons: Lied about being human hair, Color did not match whatsoever, Customer service is poor, Ignore you on purpose, But they still send you ads.

Comments

Wigsbuy.com is a RIP-OFF Company. FALSE ADVERTIZEMENT...Had same issues..

they send a different Wig than the one purchased. Different color... Different length... NOT 100 % Human Hair.

And, won't REFUND money... Don't Buy from them, you will receive a piece of ***, and won't get your money back......