Wigsbuy - Terrible Service!!! Terrible Product!!! Wouldn't even exchange for store credit to buy more expensive product.
The worst customer service I've experienced in years, but that matches the quality of the product.
I wanted a decent wig to wear on bad hair days. I could have bought much better than this in Party City for $15.00
You can see where the glue is holding the top middle of this thing together. Hair is falling out all over and I haven't even worn this yet.
I suggested that they take this back and credit me towards a $200.00 human hair wig. Foolish me. I'm almost glad they said no.
They will only respond to emails if you send photos and then they refuse to accept any returns.
Terrible company! Terrible Product!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wig Quality
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "Through no fault of my own, I was sent a Dark Brown wig instead of the Auburn I ordered. When I complained very politely via e-mail, the "Customer Service"..."
- "Purchased relaxed regular and it completely broke my hair all the way to the root I had it on less than 7 minutes. My hair used to be down my..."
- "Most people think about famous models long and tall completely blond. We all love the long legged women but completely European feels boring, but what about Kate Moss. Most people..."
- "HB Anon, for all your righteous high-flown talk about "...Loss of cash value ...never has been deceptive..." isn't it funny how so few people--including most of the WFG agents..."
- "We are pissed at FEMA. Our Condo Development is 24 years old is on Flushing Bay that hasn't had a flood in 234 years. FEMA a few years ago reassessed..."
- "I buy here often, I love watches and love gifting them, I own A seamaster, an aquaracer and a few Movado and other brands. not all form them but most,..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."