Wigsbuy - Terrible Service!!! Terrible Product!!! Wouldn't even exchange for store credit to buy more expensive product.

The worst customer service I've experienced in years, but that matches the quality of the product.

I wanted a decent wig to wear on bad hair days. I could have bought much better than this in Party City for $15.00

You can see where the glue is holding the top middle of this thing together. Hair is falling out all over and I haven't even worn this yet.

I suggested that they take this back and credit me towards a $200.00 human hair wig. Foolish me. I'm almost glad they said no.

They will only respond to emails if you send photos and then they refuse to accept any returns.

Terrible company! Terrible Product!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Wig Quality
Review category
Health and Beauty
review #537996 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Wigsbuy? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 0 No 0
Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 30, 2014 #908140 Fort Worth, Texas

The old saying is: you get what you pay for. Cheap price; cheap wig. Try a really good company like Paula Young Wigs, TWC, or Beauty Trends. They even have sales! I have bought from all three.

0 3 Reply

Mar 10 #1124977

The wig company :complaints and reviews ........=wigsbuy ????

0 0 Reply

Mar 29 #1135954

Paula Young Wigs tries to make you take store credit on products that they don't have in stock or can't deliver on. I don't want store credit. I want my money back. There is something wrong with a company that wants to keep your money when you don't have the product you ordered. The Better Business Bureau will certainly be notified.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Wigsbuy. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Wigsbuy.
Filing a new complaint about