https://www.consumerfinance.gov/complaint/data-use/ I, like many others, have been taken to the cleaners by Wigsbuy. I received a wig which appeared to have a section sewn on upsidedown.

I followed their return policy they provided. After multiple emails to them, they finally replied, telling me to make sure all my hair is under the cap and I use clips - problem is: I'm bald... so that suggestion didn't seem to help the sewing problem I encountered with their product. They also told me it would not be worth my money to return for the cost of shipping would be great...

My response: a section of my company resides in the same city as your headquarters. I can get it back to you at very little cost to me. Well, my seven day window has now ended and they never replied back with an address or order/tracking number. I looked into lawyers and, in the process have come across another option - Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.

Those in the U.S. can got to their site and submit a ticket.

Information is then compiled and appropriate action can take place as they deem appropriate. In case the link I pasted at the top of this mail gets removed it is a dot gov site called consumerfinance.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wigsbuy Synthetic Wig.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Wigsbuy Cons: Being scammed.

• consumer financial protection

Comments

Sherekamn

Going through same thing with this company. I will be getting my money back and I have contacted my attorney.

This is poor business practice and it's unethical.

You can't just keep everybody's money after you rip them off. Don't let them get away with this