Wigsbuy - Totally different wig

I purchased a blond wig that was on sale at 40$.The wig I received did not look anything near the one I ordered.

It was way too long, no curls, a different color. A total DISASTER! I wanted my money back, as the purchase was a waste of money! The shipping costs from my country were higher then the wig itself, so I deceided not to return the wig, but I did offer to cut it into pieces and send a picture of the wig destroyed.They came back to me wanting to give me a refund of 10$(??)?

The customer service suggested to use HAIR SPRAY(??) to fix the wig(?!) with. Honestly, they know nothing about running a serious business! I have shown my wig to all my girlfriends worning them not to deal with the scammers. To all of you out there wanting to place an order from Wigsbuy - DO NOT!

There are far more serious online companys to do business with. Once again, think twice before you get impressed by the pictures on their website. The real product is a different story and I am happy I did not order a human hair wig of the same style at $400!

SHAME on Wigsbuy!!!See pictures attached.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Refusal to refund
    • Wig i received was not the wig i ordered

Reason of review:
Wigsbuy Wig
Review category
Health and Beauty
review #764922

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Wigsbuy? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 07 #1155376

OH Good for you I love it!!!

0 0 Reply

Jan 11 #1092559

That's A list actress Charlize Theron in the picture. She is not wearing a wig and I can promise you, she hasn't given permission for her image and likeness to be used to sell wigs.

12 1 Reply

Jan 11 #1092840 Vallejo, California

Right! Why can't these buffoons figure scams like this out?

10 1 Reply

Jan 08 #1090849 Vallejo, California

So, let me get this straight. You are mad at the company for providing a fake image of a product you intended to use to present a fake image of yourself?

10 4 Reply

Jan 09 #1091859

Hair doesn't make the person and wearing a wig doesn't make you fake. Don't be a ***.

3 11 Reply

Jan 10 #1091889 Vallejo, California

If hair does not make the person, why wear a wig? LOL.
BTW...why can't you see that the advertised woman is not wearing a wig?

11 2 Reply

Jan 21 #1098394

Do you wear make-up? If you are a man do you shave? Do you get haircuts? Do you wash? All of the things I mentioned present a "fake image" -- why are you judging Oslo, Oslo about presenting a "fake image" of themselves? What if she has cancer and just wants a wig? No, it is not too smart to buy a product that had a celebrity photo that is clearly not a spokesperson for the product, but buying a wig is a personal choice that can make a person feel better about themselves, no need to be an *** and accuse the OP of presenting a fake image.

1 1 Reply

Jan 24 #1099968

How long did it take you to analyze my post? Your sarcastic comment tells me more about yourself than anything else. Next time, I suggest you think twice before posting any of your thoughts. The reason I ordered the wig should not be your bussiness whatsoever. In serious bussiness dealings, you deliver what you promise - does this ring the bell?Perhaps?
Why cant'n you think with your full deck?

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Wigsbuy. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Wigsbuy.
Filing a new complaint about