Oslo, Oslo
Featured Not resolved

I purchased a blond wig that was on sale at 40$. The wig I received did not look anything near the one I ordered.

It was way too long, no curls, a different color. A total DISASTER! I wanted my money back, as the purchase was a waste of money! The shipping costs from my country were higher then the wig itself, so I deceided not to return the wig, but I did offer to cut it into pieces and send a picture of the wig destroyed.They came back to me wanting to give me a refund of 10$(??)?

The customer service suggested to use HAIR SPRAY(??) to fix the wig(?!) with. Honestly, they know nothing about running a serious business! I have shown my wig to all my girlfriends worning them not to deal with the scammers. To all of you out there wanting to place an order from Wigsbuy - DO NOT!

There are far more serious online companys to do business with. Once again, think twice before you get impressed by the pictures on their website. The real product is a different story and I am happy I did not order a human hair wig of the same style at $400!

SHAME on Wigsbuy!!! See pictures attached.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wigsbuy Wig.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Wigsbuy Cons: Refusal to refund, Wig i received was not the wig i ordered.

• Wrong Wig

Comments

OH Good for you I love it!!!

That's A list actress Charlize Theron in the picture. She is not wearing a wig and I can promise you, she hasn't given permission for her image and likeness to be used to sell wigs.

@Anonymous

Right! Why can't these buffoons figure scams like this out?

So, let me get this straight. You are mad at the company for providing a fake image of a product you intended to use to present a fake image of yourself?

@kuei

Hair doesn't make the person and wearing a wig doesn't make you fake. Don't be a ***.

@Anonymous

If hair does not make the person, why wear a wig? LOL.

BTW...why can't you see that the advertised woman is not wearing a wig?

gingerirene1
@kuei

Do you wear make-up? If you are a man do you shave?

Do you get haircuts? Do you wash? All of the things I mentioned present a "fake image" -- why are you judging Oslo, Oslo about presenting a "fake image" of themselves? What if she has cancer and just wants a wig?

No, it is not too smart to buy a product that had a celebrity photo that is clearly not a spokesperson for the product, but buying a wig is a personal choice that can make a person feel better about themselves, no need to be an *** and accuse the OP of presenting a fake image.

@kuei

How long did it take you to analyze my post? Your sarcastic comment tells me more about yourself than anything else.

Next time, I suggest you think twice before posting any of your thoughts.

The reason I ordered the wig should not be your bussiness whatsoever. In serious bussiness dealings, you deliver what you promise - does this ring the bell?Perhaps?

Why cant'n you think with your full deck?