4.0

I've been able to resolve my issue that I had with the wig that I really liked but had an uneven amount of the small highlighted hair on both sides. Miss Daisy has kindly agreed to send me a refund so that a can have a local wig specialist fix the wig for me because I really did want to keep it because it's very soft light weight and very comfortable and will great to wear during the hot summer months so I am please with the results.

Karen M. Unfortunately I tried to mark my originally issue on this board but for some strange reason it does not recognize my email address even tho they have emailed me :(

Reason of review: Resolved issue.

Wigsbuy Pros: Issue resolved.

Comments

#1320166

I ordered two wigs from this company.I spend over,500.00 Canadain.I send one hair peice,back

for another,87.00.Wigsbuy is a company that is located in China,there hair pieces are made from the cheapest material possible.I wanted a refund but,since,I no longer have a valid credit

card there representative,Ruby said,they cannot refund anything.Please note consumers you will be very dissatisfied with your purchases.I hope this company goes Bankrupt.

@Cory Berton

Issue,resolved,I removed the bad review.