The first day I received my wig I notice right away that it was very different from the photo as a matter of fact it was heavy feeling. I did not want to keep it and immediately sent an e mail message to address my concern and to find out exactly what to do.

My email reply came back with the we have received your message and someone will get back to me. well that was several days ago and 3 email messages later still no response, I only have 7 days to return the item according to their on line policy.

I think I have been had, and I should have done more research to protect my self and not get fooled by a pretty picture photo, NEVER AGAIN AND I WILL TELL OTHERS NOT TO TRUST THEM THEY ARE A FRAUD ! AND THAT PHONE NUMBER IS A JOKE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wigsbuy Wig.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Wigsbuy Cons: This company is a scam beware.

• Horrible Quality Wig

Comments

Hi,So sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order, could you please let me know your order number at reviews@wigsbuy.com so that I could help you? Thank you.