1.5

I bought first human hair wig for about $120 which turns out to be good. So encouraged by the quality, ordered another human hair wig for $173.

At arrival color and hair style was totally different what was shown on the website. It looked like a used one and hairs seems to be synthetic. Compare to a $15 synthetic wig I purchased sometime ago on ebay, it looked much cheaper!! It seemed they had sent the wrong and a used wig.

After few emails and complain to paypal, seller agreed to take it back with full refund (provided I pay $30 for the post) on the condition that the wig should be received by Wigsbuy in condition that they can resell it again (I have that email)!! If they don't like the condition then they will not pay refund and will complain to paypal for review etc.

I firmly believe in between good sales, they are running this racket by re-selling used wig. Just be aware.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wigsbuy Human Hair Wig.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Wigsbuy Cons: Not being able to get a refund, Did not get what i ordered.

• Wigsbuy Scam

Comments

Hi,I apologized for your experience. Could you please let me know your order number at reviews@wigsbuy.com?

I am sure that I could offer you more help. Looking forward to your reply.