The Villages, Florida

I have been wearing wigs for many years. I also wear my own hair. I have a very talented person that is able to do wonders with wigs that are reasonably priced. It's fun to change things up. I received the wig and the picture showed the hair on the sides came to the jaw line. When I put it on, the hair barely covered the top of the ear. I went to the person that knows what they are doing and she said the hair was less than 1/4" from the cap and would never cover the ear. The wig was about $70.00 and I felt cheated. I wrote to the company and was ignored. I wrote a review and it was not published.

My very talented wig person is a cancer survivor. She has opened a shop for people like me that has no talent in styling a wig and also to help those going through life and death situations. I realized when I was walking out of her shop how fortunate I was to be going with my health and also became aware, if I had no hair I may have been devastated. I donated the wig. For my face shape it just wouldn't work. As Maddie told me, for a person with another shape face, it can be styled and look fabulous.

I had a happy ending because I feel fortunate I could help someone else. But, I will never purchase form Wigsbuy again. It is a scam and I wish I had read this site before I ordered.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wigsbuy Wig.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Read your comment about donating this to a program for cancer survivors. I too will be doing the same. Thank you for mentioning it.