I don't know why I recently ordered another wig from this company, but I did. I think the assortment of wigs is great even though they usually don't look anything like the pictures.

I have had to take them to my stylist to try to get some sort of style but I the quality is usually good. The last wig I ordered {approximately four weeks ago} has not arrived yet. I did get a notice saying the shipping is delayed.

I have not been able to get any information about possible delivery date so I'll contact PayPal. I think you'd do better ordering from another company, they have a lot of responsible companies out there.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wigsbuy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Horrible! It took forever for them to make something they sold me and it didn't come close to resembling the item I bought. Now I'm out lots of money for something I'll never use.

Hi,So sorry to hear that you had some problems, could you please let me know your order number at reviews@wigsbuy.com so that I could be able to help you?Thank you.